Key terms and definitions used in this policy:
- Site – a set of programs for electronic computers and other information contained in the information system, access to which is provided through the information and telecommunications network “Internet” at the domain name stayhealthyla.org;
- Site Administration – persons performing actions to manage the Site;
- User – an individual who uses the Site and provides personal data;
- Personal data/information – information that the User provides about himself/herself independently when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Services, including the User’s personal data, as well as data that is automatically transmitted to the Site services during their use using the software installed on the User’s device software, including but not limited to the IP address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or another program through which the services are accessed), technical characteristics of the hardware and software used by the User, the time of using the websites and other similar information;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person;
- Processing of personal data – any action or a set of actions performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal information;
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Dissemination of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
The use of the services of the Site means the unconditional consent of the User with this Policy and the conditions for processing his/her personal data specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the services.
This Policy applies only to the Site stayhealthyla.org, its services, programs and products. The site stayhealthyla.org does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the User can click on the links available on the Site stayhealthyla.org.
Purposes of processing users’ personal information
The site collects and stores only that personal data that is necessary for the provision of services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, except for cases when the legislation provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
The Site processes the User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing the User with access to payday loans;
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications;
- Determination of the User’s location to ensure security, execution of contracts;
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal information provided by the User;
- Improvement of the services of the Site, ease of use, development of new services;
- Promotion of goods;
- Transmitting and receiving through communication channels information about goods, services, as well as about promotions, discounts, news;
- Conducting statistical and other research based on anonymized personal data;
- Providing the User with high-quality customer support and technical assistance in case of any issues related to the use of the Site.
Processing of users’ personal information and its transfer to third parties
With regard to the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is preserved, except in cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself/herself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. When using certain services, the User agrees that a certain part of his or her personal data becomes publicly available.
The site has the right to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has clearly expressed his/her consent to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary for accessing by the User a certain product or service;
- The transfer is necessary for fulfilling a certain agreement or contract with the User;
- The transfer is provided for by the legislation in force on the territory of the USA.
The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using cookies. The processing of personal data of Users is carried out in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
The Site Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
The Site Administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
What are cookies and why we use them
What are cookies?
A cookie is information that is stored on your computer in connection with the website that you have visited. Cookies usually save some settings on the computer that were used while browsing the site, such as the language or address used. Later, when you open the same website again, the browser sends cookies related to the website. This allows the website to display information tailored to your needs.
Cookies can store a wide variety of information, including personally identifiable information (such as your name or email address). However, this information can only be stored if you allow it: Internet sites will not be able to access the information, nor will they be able to access other files on your computer or mobile device if you have not approved it. The default settings for storing and sending cookies are not available to you, however, you can change the browser settings by choosing for yourself whether to approve or reject requests to save cookies, whether saved cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser, etc.
How do I opt-out of using cookies?
What are session cookies?
Transient or session cookies are automatically deleted from your computer after you close your browser. With these cookies, websites store temporary data, such as items in a shopping cart.
What are persistent cookies?
Persistent or stored cookies remain on your computer after you close your internet browser. With these cookies, websites save data such as username and password so that you do not have to enter your username and password every time you visit a particular site. Persistent cookies remain on your computer’s hard drive for days, months or even years.
What are first party cookies?
Primary cookies come from the website that the user is browsing and can be permanent or temporary. Thanks to these cookies, Internet sites can store data that will be used again the next time the user visits the site.
What are third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies come from partner websites (e.g. pop-up ads, etc.) that are linked from the website you visit. With the help of these cookies, other Internet sites can track your “route” on the Internet for marketing purposes.
Yes. The main purpose of this, however, is to make our website easy for you to use.
What cookies does this site use and why?
Session or temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically deleted) when you close your internet browser. We use temporary cookies to make it easier for users to use our website.
Stored cookies, which usually have a certain lifetime, remain in your browser until they expire or until you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies to better understand user habits, which allows us to improve our website based on your preferences. The data collected in this way cannot be used to identify you as a user, but is used exclusively for statistical purposes.
Are there third party cookies on this site?
There are several external services that store limited user cookies. These cookies have not been placed on this website, however, some are used to ensure the normal operation of certain functions that make it easier for users to access the content of the site. For this reason, the data protection information provided to you here applies only to this website, and the data protection on the websites of external services must be checked on their official websites.
Liability of the parties
The Site Administration, in case of failure to fulfill its duties, is responsible for losses incurred by the User in connection with the illegal use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the USA.
In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- became public domain before its loss or disclosure;
- was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration;
- was disclosed with the consent of the User.
Before filing a lawsuit and taking legal action against StayHealthyLA, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the USA.
- The Site Administration has the right to make changes to this Policy without the consent of the User;
- The new Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Site;
- The current Policy is posted in unrestricted access on this page;
- This Policy is an integral part of the Agreement on the processing of personal data;
- All suggestions and questions on the use of the Site should be sent to the support service by using contact options suggested on the Contact Us page.